The Fahr Group helps land owners and municipalities make the most of their land development opportunities with a planning process that is good for our clients, the land, the community and the people that will raise their families there. We have been an integral part of Manitoba’s rural business community since 1954 and our agricultural heritage is essential to our vision and our values. We find innovative ways to celebrate the unique local geography, support the environment and enable a desirable community lifestyle. Our turn-key services begin with a great vision and end with a viable development.
Land Development | Planning | Project Management
As a full service land development company we work to build healthy open and honest relationships in our business undertakings. Our focus is on community, ecological and economic development. We continue to build on our experience and welcome new opportunities and relationships.
VisionThe Fahr Group's five core values:
- Integrity - being trustworthy and respectful of others, learning from experience; being accountable.
- Customer - developing long-term relationships; delivering superior service, communicating effectively.
- Professionalism - building on our knowledge and expertise, exercising good judgment and insight with regard to business; working as a team.
- Leadership - creating a drive for excellence, setting aggressive goals, empowering individuals to make decisions, viewing change as opportunity.
- Community - protecting the environment. Working with our communities by volunteering and financially supporting education and other worthy causes.
Commitment to the community
The Fahr Group has been and is currently involved in numerous organizations and associations; one of our more notable community commitments is the Annual Julius Fahr Scholarship that is given at River East Collegiate to a student excelling in Business. Other community and organization commitments can be found on our media page.